Apple has today released iOS 9.0.2. This update, much like the last one, includes bug fixes and improvements. This update only comes a few weeks after the last release. Below are all of the improvements:
– Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
– Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
– Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
– Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
– Improves the stability of Podcasts
This update can be obtained from Settings > General > Software update > iOS 9.0.2. It’s a fairly small update and shouldn’t take long to download.