Apple has today released iOS 9.3 to the public. This comes after seven betas to developers and over two months of testing. The version was released to the public right after the media event today. In this version we see some larger improvements over previous versions of iOS 9.3. Some of the larger things include:
- 3D Touch on the app icons of more of Apple’s own apps
- New Night Shift mode, which will change the screen temperature to more of a warmer color during the evenings.
- Control Center item that will allow you to toggle Night Shift on and off
- Better recommendations in the News app
- Ability to connect more than one Apple Watch to a single iPhone
- Wi-Fi calling for Verizon users
To get this update, go to Settings > General > Software update > iOS 9.3. This is a larger update so it may take some time to download and install.