Apple has today released an update to iOS. Version 9.3.2 brings bug fixes and other minor improvements. However, the biggest change for users is the ability to use Night Shift while in Low Power Mode. Here is a full list of things changed in this version:
– Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
– Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
– Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
– Fixes an issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
– Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps
To get this update, users can go to Settings > General > Software update > iOS 9.3.2. Since it’s a minor update, it won’t take as long to download and install. However, you will still need to have at least 50% for it to install.