Apple has just seeded the second beta of iOS 10. This comes about three weeks after the initial release. This beta of iOS 10 includes a few minor UI tweaks, but other than that, bug fixes. We’ve only been using beta 2 for a little while now, but this is what we’ve found to be new:
- Old keyboard clicks are back
- Background color in folders is changed a little
- Animation when going home to an app that was opened from app switcher is new
- Can access widgets from notification center on home screen now. You don’t have to be in an app.
- Messages App Store is now live.
- Ability to set organ donation options in health info card.
- New icons for some 3D Touch apps.
We’ll be sure to update this post as we find new things.
To get the latest beta, developers can go to Settings and get it from there. If you do not have iOS 10 yet, you can either download the profile or IPSW from the Apple Developer Center.