After many weeks of testing, macOS Sierra 10.12.1 has now been released to the public. In this update we find some bug fixes as well as stability improvements. Here is a full list of what’s new:
– Adds an automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus
– Improves the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud Desktop and Documents
– Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from updating when using a Microsoft Exchange account
– Fixes an issue that caused text to sometimes paste incorrectly when using Universal Clipboard
– Improves reliability of Auto Unlock with Apple Watch
– Improves security and stability in Safari
To get this update, users can go to the Mac App Store > Updates > Software updates > macOS Sierra 10.12.1. It’s a large update and will take some time to download and install.