Apple has today released watchOS 3.1. This update brings some bug fixes as well as minor improvements and changes. Most of the changes have to do with motion effects in iMessage. Here’s everything that’s new:
– New option to replay bubble and full screen effects in Messages
– Messages effects can play with Reduce Motion enabled
– Fixes an issue that could cause the notification for Timer complete to be delivered twice
– Resolves an issue that could prevent Apple Watch Series 2 from fully charging
– Resolves an issue where Activity rings may disappear from the watch face
– Fixes an issue that prevented Force Tough options from appearing in some third-party apps.
To get the latest update, you can go to the Watch app > General > Software update > watchOS 3.1. Keep in mind that your watch will need to have at least 50% battery and be connected to your charger in order for the update to install.